quarta-feira, 6 de agosto de 2014

Tired...

I'm exhausted today, had one more night sleeping two hours, I'm feeling my body shutting down by the second, I really need to rest. Yesterday I only asked for a good night, I was needing a calm night, a little warmth, going to bed at an early hour to sleep, spend one night without listening any extra noises,  a goodnight kiss, and some other little thingy, but that was optional. 


What I've gained again? A fight, a sleepless night, a huge headache, a crappy mood and my body falling apart… Things really need to change, one way or another before I crumble apart, but at this rate they will change after it happens…


For now, i'm really not in the mood, too tired for any shits today. Today i just don't care about anything at all… Just wanna get home, and get to bed…




Sem comentários: