quinta-feira, 14 de agosto de 2014

Distrust or Mistrust

My nightmares returned once more, but this time as all about me, this time I saw myself being killed, in an action movie kind of scene, the difference this time was the fact that I wasn't alone in my death, no this time I was with three other dudes, fighting a mob cartel, and unfortunately we didn't won the war. 

The dream had some crazy shits, explosions, fights a little of comedy and love and all the drama needed for an action flick. So yeah, maybe one day I will write more about it, if I managed to remember it. And no, I haven't seen any kind of movie or serie like that, it was maybe a glimpse of one of the multiple parallels dimensions that exist. And unfortunately my character died in that one, but hey, on this one I'm still here, and i'm here to stay.

After that, I went for a smoke and a quick bathroom pass, then i returned to bed and slept like a little angel… Yeah, i really do not remember another thing besides turning once.

But today I woke with the title feelings echoing inside me, the why's it's just up to me to know, but hey, it's just like that gut feeling you get from time to time. for now I'm just trying to decide which one is more prominent in me today.

Distrust 
        • The feeling that someone or something cannot be relied on.
        • Doubt the honesty or reliability of; regard with suspicion.

Mistrust 
        • Lack of trust: suspicion.
        • Be suspicious of; have no confidence in.

Honestly, I believe that i have both of them in me. And that's all for today...




Sem comentários: