terça-feira, 26 de agosto de 2014

The Other Side: Lost Chronicles Tome 2

The Other Side: Lost Chronicles (Ragnarok's Rises… Prologue III)
By Hugo Ferreira

Tome 2: Blessing or Pain?



...And what did I found? I found that I was alone, alone in an endless war destined to lose. But you know me, I do not believe in situations that I cannot overcome. Yeah I'm too damn cocky to realize that there's stuff that I cannot win. Maybe this was is one of those, but something inside me keeps me fighting. 

But not today, I bleed it out in my sanity, and every time I dig deeper to throw my rage away it hits me hard next time. And I really miss my sanity, I really do not know how to explain this, but you, can you imagine having a multiple voices in your head talking to you at the same time? No? Well, it's harder, as they do not talk, only yield for help, and even when they are silent or talking to you in languages that you do not know, it's still hard to throw them away.

Well at least the visions had stopped, now it's only the dreams from time to time, and here I am, again all alone in the dark without a refuge to hide, without anyone to talk my grieves, my worries, or just to do some small talk, here I am with those voices in my head pleading for help.

How can I help them if I cannot even help myself? How, how can this be, I'm trapped in a cage of my consciousness, seeing images of things to come, images of other reality's, images of ages ago, images that my cerebral cortex cannot decipher. 

I wish my wife were here, she at least could ease my mind and give me a moment of piece to try to focus my next step. 

I wish my child's were here, to make me ease as soon as I embraced them against my chest. Gosh, I miss that life... But I know that they are safe, at least for now, as the war hadn't reached the interior of the country.

Crap, I really need a guide tonight, as I feel like that older song that said… I've been on the road to long. Maybe it's me who's cold and empty and in my darkness I can not see the light. Please God if there's an angel You could send me (if there's an angel) 'cause there's one missin' from my life.

What... there's something in the horizon... I'm seeing things… I'm too tired… need to rest…


TO BE CONTINUED…

Sem comentários: