terça-feira, 19 de agosto de 2014

Gone...

Yesterday (sim já passa da meia noite por isso considero ontem) I broke down, and believe me that driving while your body is shaking and your vision is blurred by tears is something not cool, plus the smoke of the cigarette in one hand didn't helped. Noting happen, I'm still here alive and... lets stay just with the alive part. And even that is just the shell, as yesterday I died a little more... I'm not gonna repeat myself once and again, after all I did that all day long, as you can see it by the number of posts I've made.


I'm still sad, but now I'm a little more calm, so the God damn meditation helps, or at least help a little. As I still cannot focus myself in only one thing at the time, but it's a start.


I’ve found myself but lost my little world in the progress, I lost my interest in Lego, I’ve lost my interest in developing games, I lost my writing skills, even though I’m posting everyday, I still have no comments nor words, so my logical conclusion is that I write crap, Overall I’ve lost all the things I love. But I will not give up, I will not give in, this is me, and yes, I’m with another of my nervous breakdowns, but I’m a survivor, so yeah, I will live to fight another day.

And with all my hope and beliefs I know that tomorrow’s gonna be a better day...

Sem comentários: