quarta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2014

Null

As I'm preparing to leave for the last time this vecated house that was my home for the last three years, my tears cannot stop from falling. Gosh, i'm fucking stupid i know... This sadness and grieve are killing me indide. i really dunno if i will be able to return here after today. And everytime my mad cat looks at me my heart shatters a little more, but at least she'll be in good hands. Fuck. I still have a ton of crap to pack, i still need to eat something before hitting the read, but i really don't care about any of those anymore, so i guess that spending a little more time here in the floor crying is what i'm gonna do for now... And maybe i'm making a drama, again but its just what i feel. In a couple of hours i'm returning home... But part of me will be lost here... For now my mind are drifting into the null... Just my pain feels real... Whatever...

Sem comentários: