segunda-feira, 11 de agosto de 2014

Let it go... I will... One day, but not tonight...

I'm all alone in the dark, my mind drifts, still wondering where you are, and do you miss me while you are looking for yourself out there?

I dunno, but if I could guess, I believe that it's a no. But do not mind about that me 'cause I'd give up forever to touch you, 'cause I know that you feel me somehow. You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now…


The worst is that I'm at home right now... Even though this just doesn't feel like home anymore, not without your smile, your presence nor your love. But that's just something I need to accept.

And you my imzadi, do you really do really think that even though all we went through over the years I did not see you? I did and those words you said still echoed in my head...

Do you still remember all that you said?

As for me, well, you can watch me as I fall...

And it's okay, as I know that you're the monster inside my mind...

But do not worry my love, soon it all be gone... as I'll be smashed into pieces…

I will regroup myself as I always did, you know that, I know that, but the scars this time will take a little more to heal…
 

For now it's too real, maybe it gets better tomorrow. Hell, I know that tomorrow's gonna be a new day. But for tonight, don't you cry...

Sem comentários: