segunda-feira, 25 de agosto de 2014

Tales from a Moonlight Spell - Destiny Call

As I told you, no more crappy post with shouts about feelings, so this next couple of days will be smoother with fiction made by me. The following short fiction is something that I did long time ago (May 2006 or 2007) one day that I had nothing to do, and I was waiting for someone to get off her job. Yes it sucks… but it was the first time that I tried to do an alternate universe story like this, so it may have some value.

Tales from a Moonlight Spell - Destiny Call

There's a shadow in my soul. Today I've embraced the dark side of the world. You see, I'ma mage, and today I've ascended into another level, as today I've glimpsed into areas that I thought not been able to. As until today I was just a wanna be mage, well to tell the truth I actually didn't want to be a mage, but sometimes you can't escape your destiny call, as my blood and soul is carved with magik,as I'm a 3rd generation mage, as that and as you might already know, you can run but you can't hide from your destiny, with that no matter what you do, shit will eventually catch you.

And I've runned from it as much as I could but it started with small things, as I started to hear voices from another's realms, then the visions started, and finally the ability to glimpse creatures from those realms bloomed in me.

And well, today I managed to enter the Demon Realms, not by my choice, but actually by a stupid accident... Oh but there's more, much more than in this. As with my full discovery of my planeswalker ability I realized that in some of those realms my powers were enhanced by thousands of mana coming from all the nexus in creation.

And even here on our realm I found to have some extraordinary abilities that allow me to help people in need.

And no matter where you are,as if you need me you just have to call me by my mage name... Siro.

But be aware of the consequences, as if you try to summon someone and you're not fully prepared you might open some really unwelcomed portals that you better not to do. But hey,if you do that I might still save you from yourself.

As I will come when you need,and no matter how far I might be, you will sense my presence and power.

But for now I will continue my journey into the Demon Realms, as I still need to refine my powers a little more in order to help even more people mostly from themselves. As that be careful for what you wish for as it might happen.

Sem comentários: