terça-feira, 26 de agosto de 2014

Ragnarok's Rises… Check-List


Four years ago I started making a story exclusive for my Facebook timeline about some unknown character, and even though I've only made two chapters of it I'm gonna released it here and connect it to my current project "Ragnarok's Rises...", that at first it was just going to part of Miguel story in the Shadows of the Day... (Sombras do dia...), fiction, but with this new rediscovered fiction, and due to the similar world background, I decided to do something bigger, in a way that only a megalomaniac mind can achieve, so after a why not moment, and after the release of this two introductory fictions called "The Other Side: Lost Chronicles", I decided to do some something totally different.

But as I have informed, I'm gonna in vacations to some remote place where I will not have an internet connection, so I will use that time to rest, to think on how to solve my life after this fucking divorce I'm going though, but mostly I will also be writing the rest of this major fictional storyline that now has expanded into the following Timeline. (the release dates are unknown, but hopefully I will have the story completed after my absent time)

Ragnarok's Rises… Check-List
  • Sombras do Dia - Chapter XV (Prologue I)
  • The Other Side: Lost Chronicles Tome 1 (Prologue II)
  • The Other Side: Lost Chronicles Tome 2 (Prologue III)
  • Shadows of the Day' Ragnarok's Rises… Part I
  • Shadows of the Day' Ragnarok's Rises… Part II
  • Sacavém by Night: Ragnarok's Rises… Part III

  • Lia: Ragnarok's Rises… Part IV
  • Shadows of the Day' Ragnarok's Rises… Part V
  • Shadows of the Day' Ragnarok's Rises… Part VI
  • Autumn's Clouds: Ragnarok's Rises… Part VII
  • The Other Side: Ragnarok's Rises… Part VIII
  • Ragnarok's Rises… The 5th Empire (Conclusion)

Anyway I hope all of you unidentified reader like this "little" story I'm making as much as I'm enjoying doing it. Without more due, my next two posts will be the release of the part II & III of the Prologue. (Please note that the part I of the prologue was only released in Portuguese language, but in due time I will re-release it in English)

Sem comentários: