domingo, 24 de agosto de 2014

Cover Sleeve

It's funny Imzadi, those were your last words when you left our home again today...After what was probably our last serious talk, for a while, full of sadness, tears, care and a lot of other feelings. But hey, I'm sorry for reading your thoughts once again, but as I told you that's part of the Imzadi part... But let me reply to you, once again absent of words and in a silent scream...

I wonder, if I ever let you down
Did you keep on moving
I wonder, when I took my feet from off your ground
Did you keep on going

(Indeed, you did let me down, but not as much as I did you too. But for a while I’m incapable of moving on and keep going… but I will eventually, you and I, both know that...)

If you ever need me, just remember
All the times when we wandered free
If you ever miss me, don't you know
That i feel the same way

(Memory it’s a bitch, Imzadi, it’s made to eventually fade away. I do thank you for feeling the same, but soon, you’ll keep moving on, and my memories, our memories will not remain… The memory remains just in a song, as in real life they will fade away...)

I wonder, did I ever fail you
Did you give up dreaming
I wonder, when I had to go
Did you stop believing

(I did gave up dreaming and believing… Maybe one day I might recover my dreams and beliefs, but not today, nor tomorrow… maybe, just maybe, one day...)

Don't you know, every soul must grow older
Our past belongs to you
And it should make you stronger

(Indeed, every soul must grow older, I know that, since our “house” and since our commitment, mine did… But as for our past, the scars ares still present… but yeah, I’m stronger, even if weaker currently, I’m still here, with my feets on the ground.)

If you ever need me, just remember
All the times when we wandered free
If you ever miss me, don't you know
That I feel the same way

Don't stop moving, you must keep on going
Don't you stop believing, you should go on dreaming
Don't stop moving, you must keep on going
Don't you stop believing,
'Cause it's people like you make the world go...

(It’s just a small interrupt… And I’m sorry, but I do not those powers to make the world spinning anymore… nor i want those, I’m just human after all...)

If you ever need me, just remember
All the times when we wandered free
If you ever miss me, don't you know
That I feel the same way

If you ever need me, just remember
And I'll always be there
If you ever miss me, don't you know
...don't you know
...we will meet again
...we will meet again

(I know that we will meet again, after all our furry business aren’t going anywhere soon… But yeah, now in some more serious way, it’s like that Kid Rock song of mine says “And when your walls come tumbling down, I will always be around”)

But hey, now that the tears had dried, as I told you they would, now that the talk is over, and you left once again… This one is for you, It might be the last post of mine about you, about my feelings, about us… As in the next couple of days, i will only post some old fiction of mine that I rediscovered recently, then in my vacations and in my absent from our home I will not have internet to post, so yeah, this is probably my last post for you. And even though I will not get an comment from you, cause this one actually do not have nothing to comment, I do know you read, but hey even if you don’t that’s the way it is…

So, go now Imzadi, enjoy your night, enjoy your life… And thank you for this song… Goodbye Imzadi, have a nice night... as those are my "final" words...


Sem comentários: