domingo, 20 de abril de 2008

It can't rain all the time

Hush little baby, shhhh, don't say a word… I know what you’re thinking right now, but things can never be right, my soul will never rest, until we are together again…


I've lived a thousand lifetimes
To find a soul like yours
A soul so pure, a soul so brave
An angel who takes my breath away
I want to lie with you forever
My passion knows no bounds
I want to shield you from all evil
Protect this love we found
Love me with your spirit
Promise we'll never part
We aren't the same as others
We are forever lovers



I know that people once believed that when someone dies, a Crow carries their soul to the Land of the Dead… But sometimes, something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can't rest… Then sometimes, just sometimes, the Crow can bring the soul back to put the wrong things right…

Fuck, you know that it can't rain all the time, but when you’re away I feel like it’s been raining all the time, an I don’t like it… wait don’t misunderstood me… I like to feel the rain touching my head and body… what I don’t like is feeling like a victim with my heart taken away by another…

But victims aren't we all? In one way or another we are… It’s like when a building gets torched. All that is left is ashes. I used to think that it is true about everything - family, friends, and feelings - but now I know that sometimes if love proves real, and two people are meant to be together, nothing can keep them apart.

You know if the people we love are taken from us, the way they live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever. And I know that you might think that all of this writings are trivial, but believe me, nothing is trivial. Life isn’t trivial, love isn’t trivial, my feelings for you aren’t trivial….

Suddenly, I heard a tapping, as if someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, right? Quoth the Raven, `Nevermore.', or not… as Pain is my power, and the truth… And even as I don’t think you can handle it… I may embrace it once again… Fuck, "Go to Hell" you say to me… But baby, already been there; and I must confess, I like what I saw…

And even as I think that this entry of my journal is as confusing as ever, or without a better tern is a piece of abstract… I don’t care of what they think, say or know… I just care ‘bout my feeling, my truth and ‘bout what I believe, and I believe in you…

I believe there is a place where the restless souls wander. Burdened by the weight of their own sadness, they cannot enter heaven.... And so they wait, trapped between our world and the next, endlessly searching for a way to rid themselves of their pain- in the hope that somehow, someday they will be reunited with the ones they love. If two people really love each other, nothing can keep them apart.

I love your whispers
I love your screams
I love you in waking
I love you in dreams
I love you in turquoise
I love you in white
I love you in darkness
I love you in the light
I love you tomorrow
I love you today
I love you beyond what mortal words can say
I love you in fury
I love you in control
I love you in circles 7 times around my soul.


Real love is forever.

Sem comentários: