sábado, 12 de abril de 2008

Away from my angel of music

Today I'm missing you... today I'm just like the void... I miss your soul... I miss your touch... I miss the chill that you can give with one whisper... but mostly I miss your eyes touching the deeps of my soul as you glimpse me...

It's complicated you say... I know... but I need you tonight... don't ask me why... as I do not know the answer to give you... I just need...

I know that I shouldn't have asked you be with you today... as your days aren't mine to be... I'm just a shadow hanging in your path... a glimpse of a future, past of whatever you need... I’m just fiction... an angel summon by you to stand in your darkest moments... as you are to me... an angel...

I am pain...

I am anger...

I am sadness...

I am sorrow...

But also...

I am life...

I am love...

I am passion...

I am music…

I am FURY...

I am a Phantom…

I am what I am... and I know that... I know that I'm just a thought... a fictional character made in your mind that you can call up when in need... and you can give any name you want... it doesn't matter, as in the end... I will make my way thought the gates of hell into heaven...

Doesn't matter... tonight I will walk the streets... and search for another you... but you if you will you can stop me... as if you call me I will run to you... but for now... I will try to find me an angel that can sing this song to me...



[CHRISTINE:]
In sleep he sang to me
In dreams he came
That voice which calls to me
And speaks my name
And do I dream again
For now I find
The Phantom of the opera is there
Inside my mind

[PHANTOM:]
Sing once again with me
Our strange duet
My power over you
Grows stronger yet
And though you turn from me
To glance behind
The Phantom of the opera is there
Inside your mind

[CHRISTINE:]
Those who have seen your face
Draw back in fear
I am the mask you wear

[PHANTOM:]
It's me they hear

[TOGETHER:]
My/your spirit and your/my voice
In one combined
The phantom of the opera is there
Inside your/my mind

He's there the Phantom of the opera
Beware the Phantom of the opera

[PHANTOM:]
In all your fantasies
You always knew
That man and mystery

[CHRISTINE:]
Were both in you

[TOGETHER:]
And in this labyrinth
Where night is blind
The phantom of the opera is there
Inside your/my mind

[PHANTOM:]
Sing my angel of music

Sem comentários: