quarta-feira, 8 de julho de 2009

The Journals of Siro LeBeau, Time-Watcher - Entry 3

siro
"Time-Watchers observe the infinite variations of reality from their citadel in the timeless void. Though they have infinite time for observation, there are also infinite permutations, and so the Time-Watchers are one of the few actual constants of the universe."


- Beyond the Gates: Out-World Armoury



Entry 3: Sabotage



This is a piece of crap; I think that someone discovered my plans to go to the future recruit someone in order to save Phyrra. That may be the cause that I’m now stuck here in this crappy “special” and “urgent” assignment. I’m monitoring the activity of the portal that connects our reality into the Dreams World. And this sucks, it’s always the same, the only real stuff that I see here from time to time is a Dream Warrior Guardian or two. And even if I had the idea of contacting one of them with my plans I would be caught in the act, as their Commanders work alongside with the Chrono-Watch, and that sucks… Oh, and beside that, the Birds freak me out even more than the Shadow Elements… Gosh, I’m losing my grip, I really do not know what to do as the situation in Phyrra is escalating and now with the arrival of the Talas Ogres things look worse and worse for every nano-second that pass. And I can do nothing while I’m stuck here…

Sem comentários: