sexta-feira, 10 de julho de 2009

The Journals of Siro LeBeau, Time-Watcher - Entry 4

siro
"Time-Watchers observe the infinite variations of reality from their citadel in the timeless void. Though they have infinite time for observation, there are also infinite permutations, and so the Time-Watchers are one of the few actual constants of the universe."


- Beyond the Gates: Out-World Armoury



Entry 4: Light inside the Shadow



I really do not understand what just happened to me. I’m still shacking, cold and with a thirst for water as if I did not tasted it in ages. I must have fallen asleep and dreamt, but that was too real to be just a dream… It’s strange, as I was just sitting here at the Chrono-Monitor reviewing the data of entries into the Dreams World, then the time surrounding me stopped… a thing that it’s impossible here. Then I felt a hand in my shoulder, and as I looked back (thinking that it was just one of my co-workers, probably Crojack, our personal jester), I found out that by my side was an Elemental standing and starring at me. Do not be afraid… and listen… He told me that I was not alone in my quest, but the things would not be easy, and in the end all things might actually resolve themselves for the better way… He also told me that when possible he would come to help us… But who’s US??? He smiled, as I started flooding him with questions… He told me to relax, and pointed out to an empty chair (the one that I used to place my boots on top when I’m assigned to monitoring). I didn’t understand what he wanted to say with that gesture and continued asking more and more questions. Then in a blink of the eyes he disappeared in a blaze of light. I looked around and I was standing on the same stop I was before. Then I shivered, while I looked to the chair that was in front of the monitor, and in the place that my boots usually lay there was a Khronish Lei, and I know that it was not there seconds ago. I still looked around to see if I saw Crojack, but no, I was alone once again… and in the monitor there was one entry into the Dream World as someone or something had just exited it… Moonshadow Avatar.

Sem comentários: