sexta-feira, 17 de julho de 2009

Duels Frontstorm RPG

For all the ones that like Pen & Paper RPGs, but most especially for the ones that like Duels, or Duels Warstorm I need your help, you see, I’m creating an RPG with the characters featured on KHoKards site, but I do NOT know a thing about RPG, ok… maybe a know a little but that’s not enough, so I managed this file (feel free to download), and now I need your suggestions­/critics and add ones about it as today I present you the first trial version of Duels Frontstorm RPG

Download the version 1 of the e-book here. And please just send us some feedback about it to hugo@khokards.com, this is just our first try in creating an RPG so all help is appreciated.

If the link do not work feel free to go to http://www.khokards.com/KHoKblog2009/rpgresources.htm

Sem comentários: