terça-feira, 25 de novembro de 2014

Second Chances

I do believe in second chances... But I do know that second chances doesn't always mean a happy ending. Sometimes, it's just another shot to end things right.

Today, someone said that everyone deserves a second chance, but not for the same mistake... And for me that's true because in the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take.

But I also believe that sometimes, there might be a second chance. Cause maybe time wasn't ready for the first one, and sometimes second chances work out better than the first because you already learned from your mistakes. But you don't deserve one if you haven't learned from your first mistake.

For me today, the best gift in life is a second chance. And if you're lucky enough to get a second chance, don't waste it and make it count. And remember, that not everyone gets a second chance. So, if you do get one, take advantage of it because it's a gift, and it may be something better than you had before.

But that's my new Me, as my old one never believed in chances like those, I know I was really a pain in the ass, as I lived my life my way or the highway. I was wrong thinking that way, and I know that, but as I'm learning, and learning I know today that life isn't so simple, nor fair.

I don't know what life is expecting for me, but I now know that life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow...

Sem comentários: