segunda-feira, 23 de junho de 2008

Last night I dreamed I was missing, you were so scared, and screamed, but no one would listen, 'cause no one else cared. Then after my dreaming, I woke with this fear inside, like a doubt inside my head...

What am I leaving when I'm done here?


So if you're reading this and you know that this is for you and you're asking me, I just want you to know that when my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done and help me leave behind some reasons to be missed, you know that I don't see then, not with all the wrongs that I've made...

Please baby, don't resent me, and when you're feeling empty please just keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest...

Please leave out all the pain and suffering I put you though, all the tears and promises lost in the ether, all the anger and rage that I used against you, and don't be afraid as I've taken my beating and I've shared what I made...


You know that I'm strong on the surface, but not all the way through. Oh baby I've never been perfect, I know it and with all the mistakes I've made just made lost it all, but neither have you been perfect...


Leave out all the rest...

And forgetting all the hurt inside you've learned to hide so well, stop pretending someone else can come and save me from myself, 'cause you know that no one can, but I can't be who you are, I can't baby, I really can't...

I can't be who you are...

So with all this and in a struggle within this is my last goodbye, and this time I mean it...

(And unless all this change over night...)

Goodbye...

1 comentário:

Isilme disse...

A star up in the sky
A poem to the dead
Let this mistake
Bring a vivid crystal to your eye
So drain out my lungs
Before the fluid brings a choke
I cannot inhale
the sparkle of your voice


Let me walk on high wire
of rusty nails
While barefoot shedding the flesh
of our existance

I don't want anybody to fall

Now's the time
Now is the time

The more I try
The more I lose
But today
Will you remember me?

But today
Your eyes
They shine
They shine...

Walking home
Street lights go out

A star up in the sky
A poem to the dead
Let this mistake
Bring a vivid crystal to your eye
So drain out my lungs
Before the fluid brings a choke
I cannt inhale
the sparkle of your voice