domingo, 22 de agosto de 2010

Duels Frontstorm: Forging Legends - Chapter I

Even though that this fiction happens in the Duels Frontstorm Universe the story that you’ll read next isn’t about Kronnax, Isilme or Spectree, this time we went back in time even without the help of our friendly Time-Watcher Siro LeBeau into a time when our heroes still haven’t born. But that doesn’t mean that this story won’t have anything in common with them, no, not at all, as here we’re looking precisely into their past as this closed fiction will dwell into Isilme’s father High King Umaia, as well as Kronnax’s mentor Zoia, the Pirate origins. The reason that we choose to publish this story exclusively in Facebook was simple, the characters that we focus today aren’t regular characters/avatars that you can find in the regular Duels game, no this time we brought to light two characters that are exclusive to Forge, the beta Duels server, and that was the main reason for us to do a bold thing like these. I as the writer and the rest of KHoKards crew hope that you all enjoy this series that is starting in the next lines. Enjoy.




Chapter I: I still remember…


** 252 AP – Present day…


As I walk thought the streets of Tomb Town I saw this city turned upside down, a few months ago no one could possible imagine that the city of Duels would be transformed into a city of Shadows, nor it was possible to even thought that the most influential inhabitants would seek rescue here, in this cursed town.

You see, I’m an immortal, this would affect me, as I’ve seen it all, I’m a wonderer, and I know the Machan Empire since his creation, so I’ve seen a little of all, but this… this is even too big for me, here you live in fear, as outside the Tomb Town there are Shadow Beast everywhere, and worse, as you cannot possible figure how and when a normal citizen might transform himself into a Shadowkin.

Trust me, I know what I’m talking, you see, days ago when I was on my way to here, I was in company of one of the most influential citizens of Phyrra, Blerg, and without any warning his skin started to change, he screamed in agony… and in seconds Blerg was no more… as he was turned into a Shadowkin. I managed to flee that area, but some of the others that were in our expedition hadn’t the same luck, as some were turned, and others, well, others were simple dead.

Now I just hope to find someone who could stop this… And as I told before I’ve seen a lot, but this is a total mess. It’s actually funny, as in a way this makes me remember a situation that I’ve passed a few years ago when I was acting helmsman in a Khronish Pirate ship, The Vengefull Wench. Hum… you see, this isn’t the first time that the Shadows try to invade our plane, oh no, they had others attempts in the past but this one is their most successful invasion attempt to the date… But, let me tell you what happened there, back in 216 AP during my journey though the Mera Sea…



NEXT WEEK: What happened in 216 AP? Discover that and much more in our most epic adventure to the date… A Facebook KHoKards fiction exclusive.

Sem comentários: