terça-feira, 30 de junho de 2009

The Journals of Siro LeBeau - Entry 1

siro

"Time-Watchers observe the infinite variations of reality from their citadel in the timeless void. Though they have infinite time for observation, there are also infinite permutations, and so the Time-Watchers are one of the few actual constants of the universe."


- Beyond the Gates: Out-World Armoury



Entry 1: No time to watch



I never imagined myself seeing this, and I saw a lot since I entered this closed circle called the Chrono-Watch, here in this citadel I’m timeless, my work here is just to watch the Multiverse and fix it, but now I’m induced to do more than just watch. For the sake of gods, it’s my Phyrra we’re speaking. I really can’t watch the Shadows reaping it as they are, and I really do not care my orders , I do not care, it’s the place where I came from, my world, my old life. So now I must prepare myself for this battle against the Shadow and against my superiors. But I do not care, I watched too much, now it’s time…. It’s my time to act, and make the things right, but for that I have to boost myself, and also I have to get some help… but from whom? Who will be willing to risk it all? Who will be restless at that point? I will have to start looking…

Sem comentários: